Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Get Fly

In the words of Atmosphere, my old childhood dresser just got fly.  I completely redid it and it only took a few hours.  I got the piece when I was 10 years old, and it has served me well.  I didn't want to ditch this faithful dresser, so I just gave it a good paint job and some new knobs.  The piece was painted white after two coats of primer, but the inner front edges were painted navy blue to give it a little character.  I'm digging the brass ring knobs.  I figured they would be pretty easy to come by at Home Depot, but I had a hard time finding them.  I got them from a random online hardware store after a lengthy google search.  I love them!



I haven't figured out how I want to style the dresser and the picture isn't the greatest, but whatever.  I got excited and wanted to show you.  Have a fabulous Thursday!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment