Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love.




First,  I have the most wonderful husband ever.  He won the Awesome Husband Award twice this week!  Here's why:

  1. We were at the lake this weekend and I dropped my favorite earring right next to the dock.  Boo face.  But my totally sweet huz went diving and searching at the bottom of the lake until he found it.  It was a very pleasing experience.
  2. My brake pads were non-existent and made a hideous rubbing and dragging sound on the way to work.  Mr. W bought me some new ones and spent the evening changing them for me during a severe thunderstorm so I wouldn't have a carless weekend.  Awesomeness...
I love his face more than words can express and its super hot how handy Mr. W is.  Its pretty great getting to be his Mrs.

P.S.

Eye candy for you.  I'll be showing you my version of this soon!

via Lonny



1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Those earrings are definitely worth hunting!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete