Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oldster to Newster

I'm pretty addicted to little makeovers.  Every time I see something that has any potential, I'll give it a try.  I think it started when I began perusing Design Sponge and saw all the gorgeous little creations people submitted.  I don't want to spend tons of money on some new piece of furniture since I'm always changing my mind about what I like and I get so much more satisfaction creating something with my bare hands.  This little guy was an old chair that was not being used in a classroom at my school, so I just toted it home and covered it with this cute cloth I found at Waechter's Fine Fabrics.  I have another identical chair and found two others on Craigslist!  I originally wanted to use them as little side chairs, but now I think I'll use them at the dining table.








No comments:

Post a Comment