Monday, November 29, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

Nate and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the first time.  I was a little nervous going into it, and I completely OVER estimated the amount of preparation and work I would be spending.  Once everyone signed up for a dish or two, I realized that I was only responsible for the Turkey and some mashed potatoes (which my mom ended up making anyways.)  It was fun, because most of my time was spent decorating and setting the table, which I love.  I know you guys are probably tired of seeing my dining room, but it is where all the action happens.  I promise I'll get to showing you the rest of the house.






We ended up having a great time and everything was so relaxed.  It always helps to have a little one around!




And the turkey did turn our nicely if I do say so myself!  


I hope you and your family had a good Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

Post a Comment